Seattle magazine's second annual BREW Seattle, presented by BevMo, took place on Friday, October 10, complete with a sold-out crowd of more than 700 people. While beer events seem to be popping up everywhere these days, BREW Seattle remains the largest local-breweries-only tasting event of the year, honoring the local craft beer culture in the Emerald City. This year, the event featured 60+ beers from 25 local breweries and eight crafted ciders. Partygoers loaded plates with Pinky's Kitchen BBQ and local fruit from Farmstr, indulged their sweet tooth with Habanero Pumpkin Porter floats with homemade ice cream, and then worked it off with games and more.
1. Cheers to the more than 700 guests at BREW Seattle
2. Elliott Bay Brewing serves tastes to beer lovers
3. Presenting Sponsor BevMo serves Odin Brewing to guests
4. Event-goers played cornhole on the outdoor patio, provided by Underdog Sports
5. Cheers to beer! There were 60+ local brews served
7. Pinky's Kitchen served hearty barbecue plates to all attendees
8. True Fabrications gave out chilled beer pints to the first 60 lucky guests
9. Packed house in the ultra-hip Fremont Foundry space
10. Farmstr handed out fresh apples and pears to all attendees
11. Fresh ciders from Seattle Cider Co. enjoyed by all
12. Pike Brewing took home Brewery of the Year: 2014 marks its 25th Anniversary
13. Good times had by all - see you all at 2015 BREW Seattle!