Category: Arts + Events Articles
Don’t miss these events next year
1) See your favorite indie bands at The Georgetown Music Fest in mid-June. Check georgetownmusicfest.com for details.
2) Catch the exhilarating and always entertaining Georgetown Power Tool Races during Artopia, an arts and music festival held the last Saturday in June. Check artopiaseattle.com for details.
3) July brings the 14th annual Georgetown Garden Tour, where visitors get a glimpse of Georgetown residents’ gardens, which range from quirky to classic.
4) October brings the Haunted Georgetown Tour. Join the Friends of Georgetown History as they reveal the spooky side of this historic neighborhood. Check georgetownhistory.com for details.
5) And don’t forget! Georgetown artists open their studios doors during Art Attack every second Saturday from 6 to 9 p.m. all year long. Check georgetownartattack.com for details.