We take brunch here seriously here in Seattle...so grab your friends and run, walk or stroll your way to brunch heaven on Saturday, April 8th at Seattle magazine's Brunch Run. Start with a 5k run through Magnuson Park along Lake Washington and enjoy more than 15 local restaurants serving up delicious brunch bites from Seattle's top restaurants plus a boozy brunch garden featuring bloody marys, mimosas, cold beer and more!
Tickets to Seattle magazine's Brunch Run include:
- - All inclusive brunch bites from more than 15 local brunch restaurants
- - Beautiful 5k race course through Magnuson Park along Lake Washington
- - Two tickets to the Boozy Brunch Garden featuring bloody marys, mimosas, cold beer and more! Additional tickets will be for sale with all proceeds going to event beneficary Northwest Harvest
- - Awesome Brunch Run t-shirt
- - A super fun day with friends, food, and your four legged friends!
Don't want to wait to win tickets? Purchase your tickets here.
Fill out the form the form below to enter to win!