Travel buffs frequently advise that it’s more important to spend money on experiences than on things. But even a minimalist jet-setter can’t travel without a little help. These hand-picked travel essentials are so stylish yet practical that you may keep them by your side no matter where you are.
1. Away’s Bigger Carry-On ($245), made with a durable polycarbonate shell and 360-degree spinner wheels in nine classic colors. Available at awaytravel.com.
2. Moonlit Skincare’s Midnight Shift overnight facial oil ($34 for 1 fluid ounce), made with jojoba and sunflower oils. Available at moonlitskincare.com.
3. Pumpkin Sleeping Pack overnight face mask ($20 for 3.38 ounces), in a clear formula, from Too Cool For School. Available at K Banana, University Village; hellokbanana.com.
4. Waxed canvas lunch tote ($45) in charcoal by Hardmill. University District; hardmill.com.
5. Pebblebee BlackCard ($29), a rechargeable 2 millimeter wallet finder with a 500-foot range, in black, from Seattle-based Pebblebee. Available at pebblebee.com.
6. Medium Workshop weatherproof leather computer case ($150) in sierra brown by Filson. SoDo; filson.com.